This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to RVSiteBuilder. Now let's learn how to use layout templates.
1) Click the Step 5 Site Content option.
2) Click the WYSWYG icon for the page you wish to edit.
3) From here you can edit the page to suit your needs manually, that is, by adding tables to organize your content and place your content within the cells of the tables. However, an easier way may be to choose from among several Layout Templates that have already been configured. Click Content Template
4) There are several layout templates listed here. Click the template you want, then click Submit
5) When finished making your changes, be sure to click this Save icon in the upper left corner.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to use layout templates in RVSiteBuilder. Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect